Sunday, December 19, 2010

My First Taste of Christmas

So sadly, I have been so busy that I haven't really had time to enjoy the Christmas season. So yesterday I had the amazing opportunity to go to the MOTAB/David Archuleta Christmas Concert and can I just say it was AMAZING!!!! What a neat experience it was and probably a once in a lifetime opportunity. I just love Christmas music and the wonderful spirit this time of year brings. Not to mention everyone fell in love with David! He just has such a beautiful voice and sings with such clarity. Plus he's a BABE! haha

I got to go down with my friends Jordan, Erica, and Tina, and we had a blast! We were so worried about not getting in, but we lucked out and made it there safe and sound. Not to mention we had pretty legit seats down on the lower floor! We even saw President Uchtdorf like 20 feet away from us! It was pretty cool.

After the concert we also got to walk around Temple Square and look at all the pretty lights. They do such a good job with them and the view is always breathtaking! Pictures never do the lights justice!

Here's a few pictures from the trip.

At the Conference Center for the XMAS concert.





 The decorations and set up were absolutely stunning!


Walking around Temple Square




One of my favorite "castles" 




 On the Bride's Circle...
"Maybe we should have brought our boyfriends..."
"Definitely next Christmas!" haha I love you girls!


Thanks for a fun night you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment