Thursday, January 2, 2014

Living Life and Loving it!!

You think I would get better at this whole updating my blog more often so I wasn't always playing catch up on so many things!! These last few months have flown! I am amazed it's already 2014!! This fall semester has been an absolute blast. 

In October, my roommates and I packed in as many activities as possible. From pumpkin carving, haunted houses, Frightmares, bonfires, weddings, masquerade balls, scary movies up the canyon... we did it all! One of my favorite months this year.

       



  



As far as work goes, I've been trying to further my skills and get more experience in different departments. I helped with a health clinic at Gossner's and gave flu shots and did finger sticks to check blood glucose and cholesterol levels. I also have been volunteering in the OR and have gotten to see orthopedic and ENT surgeries. I have loved working back there even if it has been free labor. Surgery is so fascinating to me!! As long as I'm not the patient ;)



My family has had a lot of exciting things happen lately!! My parents got new flooring in the house, my cousin Jake left on his mission to New York, my cousin Libbi moved home from Hawaii, my dad outdid himself again with the amazing Christmas lights, and my cousin Britt had her baby Talon. We also not only celebrated Brett's 20th birthday without him, but he hit his year mark on his mission! He is loving Florida and his new area.







The past month or so has been filled with family and roommate Christmas parties, birthdays, reuniting with old friends, movie nights, and just spending time with those I love. I am such a lucky girl and blessed to be surrounded by some pretty amazing people!










Also this cute girl is gonna be my new roomie!!! Kylie and I played volleyball in high school together and then ended up becoming best friends in nursing school and now work together at Cache Valley Hospital. She is one of the sweetest, most funny people I know! We always have a blast together and have countless stories and crazy experiences we have shared together.



I can't wait to see what the new year brings :) I've already got some good ideas!!

1 comment:

  1. how fUN!! seriously loved all your pics. you are the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete