Sunday, January 5, 2014

ADAPTION

ADAPTION... This word has been stuck in my head for awhile. I always think change can be a fun and exciting thing, but at times makes me feel sad at people or things left behind. One thing I always have to keep in mind are there are better things ahead!!

In the dictionary it defines ADAPTION as: Change in behavior of a person or group in response to new or modified surroundings.


Something, such as a device or mechanism, that is changed or changes so as to become suitable to a new or special application or situation.


I always think of President Monson's phrase. "Be of good cheer. Your future is as bright as your faith." I just love it because there is so much to hope for because our Savior Jesus Christ came to this Earth to redeem us so we may also be heirs to the Kingdom of God.


I recently read a great talk that puts into perspective our life here on this Earth and what our focus should be....


http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2001/04/first-things-first?lang=eng&query=adaption


I hope as this new year begins I can strive to keep moving forward with a happy heart and a proactive spirit. 2014 should be filled with lots of fun, adventure, growth, challenges, new experiences, and changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment