Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yes.... I am a slacker.

Wow time sure flies when you're having fun! I cannot believe I start school in a month. I am very nervous about this upcoming semester, but I'm excited to see what the change has to bring to me. But anywho.... SUMMER!!!! I have lots to update on....

I've been on a couple vacations with the fam. One to California (mainly Anaheim and San Diego) and then our annual camping trip to Bear Lake. Both were tons of fun! In Cali we went to Disneyland and SeaWorld, Seaport Village, La Jolla Cove, and did a bunch of site seeing. It was a lot of fun and I'm grateful I was able to go! Bear Lake also was a blast! It was fun to be lazy for a couple days, read, relax, good food, campfires, sun tanning, and we got to go on waverunners! I am lucky to be a part of such a wonderful family!






My brother and I also have had a lot of fun! We got season passes to LAGOON so we've been trying to take advantage of that. We also went to the Parachute Concert in Salt Lake City and were also on Channel 2 news!! Hanging with my bro is the greatest! He is too good to me and I love him lots!!

Since it is July, I've been to a bunch of fireworks and it has been a party! The Mendon Celebration is also this week for the 24th so that should be a good time as well! My birthday was also a couple of weeks ago so I am no longer a teenager anymore!!! It is such a great feeling and really weird at the same time. I'm getting soooo old ;) hahaha I ended up going to Bear Lake on my birthday with a couple of friends and then came home to a "surprise" party. I got to celebrate with tons of friends and just have a good time. I am one lucky girl!

I just love summer soooo much! I'm sad it is winding down, but I plan on taking in all that I can! I've been on a lot of fun dates and have met lots of new friends. What a fun summer this has turned out to be!










No comments:

Post a Comment