Monday, April 11, 2011

Words cannot express...

I have found recently that it possible to feel every emotion all at once. I guess that's a gift girl's have.... well me at least. :) Seriously.... life lately has just taken me for a spin! I'm happy, sad, scared, anxious, excited, THE WORKS!!! I guess my mind can't decide which one it likes better so it decides to put me through all of them ;) haha but even though my life has been crazy hectic recently, I take a step back and realize how truly blessed I am. It is the hardest thing to have to take risks with certain decisions and rely on the Lord to see what He wants you to do. I am having to test my faith more than I ever have in my entire life! It is so terrifying not knowing what will happen in the future, but it is such a comfort to know that the Lord will not let me fall. He'll most definitely stretch me and I have seen me do things I never thought were possible, but he won't let me go astray. What a powerful gift the atonement is! I'm grateful for the power of prayer as well. Being able to share every thought and worry with my Heavenly Father is so relieving and strengthens my testimony. I'm grateful for the gospel in my life. It's the one thing in my life that doesn't change. I am still in awe as I reflect on my life and see where I've been and where I'm going. Did I mention I have the best family? :) They help me with so much! They are a great support system to me and bring me so much joy. As long as I have them, I know things will work out.

I love my grandparents so SO much! They mean the WORLD to me and I owe them so much for all they've done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment