Saturday, March 12, 2011

*Time for a Change*

So I know people have thought I've been all talk when I've said, "Oh ya, I'm gonna chop off my hair and donate it." Well I can now say I have OFFICIALLY done it!!! Yes, sadly my long hair is gone. I will miss it, but it will always grow back. I'm glad I could help those who need my hair more than I do. After my neighbor's daughter passed away from cancer, I knew I wanted to donate to locks of love. She was my inspiration and I miss her so much.
 So I ended up cutting off 15 INCHES!! Can you believe it?! Yeah I was pretty shocked. I haven't had my hair this short since my soph/junior year of high school so it was a change, but a good one. If you still don't believe I would actually cut off my hair, here are some pics to prove it :)

BYE-BYE long hair!!!

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea! I love your hair! Its so so cute!! You look like you're doing great and I'm glad I can blog-stalk you to keep updated on your life! ;) I hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete