Thursday, January 20, 2011

The ROOMIES aka CRAZIES

SO.....
I moved out again!!!! WAHOO exciting right?! I was very excited and lucky to move out this semester! My parents are so great and supportive. It's nice to be so close to campus and the hospital (for clinicals, hopefully not for my own personal problems anymore LOL), especially since I have to be at the hospital at 4:30 AM. Yeah it's sick I know. But what can ya do? Oh the life of a nurse :)

Anywho so I moved into the apartments across from the house I lived in last year. I am still at the COMPOUND. (Yes I'm aware that when I tell people that they think I live at a rehab center. Still makes me laugh.)I'm back with my old roomie Hailey Wankier, which I love and I also have two other roomates.... Nikita Krebs and Amanda Price. I've known Nikita for forever through dance, high school, and our dad's work together so we're pretty tight and then I just met Amanda and she is absolutely AWESOME! Talk about a freaking model she is gorgeous! Anywho I have the BEST roomates and we all get along really well. It can get pretty crazy and loud at our apartment. I feel bad for the boys above us ;)

I also have a great student ward that I moved into. Everyone's really active and involved and there's tons of people so it's just a really great environment, especially since I don't get out much with school :)

Anyways life is as crazy or crazier than ever, but things are good. Even with it's sudden twists and turns, I am loving all the new experiences I am having!

COLLEGE IS SO FUN!!!
(Here are some roomate pictures we took a few weeks ago)
enjoy :)
All of us with the apartment's "Boyfriend"!


Random shot... haha love it!

CUTE girls :)

*silly faces*


Happy Spring Semester!! (I'm hoping for the SPRING part soon!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
    past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
    post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
    and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
    dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
    ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
    Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
    fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
    -

    ReplyDelete