Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Reality

It's funny as I look back on my life and think about how I pictured things to turn out and how I thought things would go. Oh how wrong and naive I was! Ha here are a few realities that I have learned as I have experienced the college life and stepped into the adult world.... high school is so funny and makes you believe weird things!

1) Being 21 and single does not make you a menace to society or push you to become a cat lady! Ha I still feel so young and have so much to learn!

2) Graduating from college doesn't mean a job is just handed to you and you are set for life with your dream career... NOT TRUE!!!!

3) RM's are not scary. I used to think they were so intimidating... haha some of them come back still immature. Again, I said SOME not ALL.... :)

4) Having a missionary is not always the way to go. So glad I didn't have one. It works out for some people, but watching friends go through it has been so hard!

5) The most important opinion you should look at is YOURS and God's! No one cares! People move on from high school. You do things for you and no one else. It's not about attention anymore, it's about looking out for others and being the bigger person. It is so great :)

 Well there's my thoughts of the day! Life is great and always an adventure. I'm working on another blog update right now that is going to be awesome! Stay posted. Loves<3

P.S. I haven't posted a lot about this summer so here's one from one of my many adventures to Bear Lake with some fun, fun people!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment